Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Baby is One

Owen, my dear sweet little boy! This year had gone by so fast. I am so thankful for all special moments that we had together. Owen is a strong and determined little boy. He likes to play with his older siblings and to be included. I love how he like to build his blocks and then knock them down or others towers down. He loves to swing outside and go down the slide. Owen started walking at 9 months and was trying to run one month later. He is so cute as he tries to get people to chase him, he giggles as he hears you getting closer.

Owen has been Grandpa Rood's little buddy since he was born. He likes my dad's attention  and prefers him to almost anyone else. Unfortunately that is not how he feels about his uncle Lance. He started crying when he was 5-6 months old when he saw him. We aren't sure why that happened, but we think he is growing out of it.

 
Owen loves the beach and playing in the sand. He also loves the waves and tries to go in deeper and deeper. He doesn't mind getting wet and really enjoys running away from the waves.

He has also attached himself to Audrey. They cuddle together and sit in each others arms when watching children's shows. He also lays or walks on top of her to give her a hug and kiss.

On his first birthday Owen was wearing 2T clothes, side 7 shoe, 26 in tall and 31 lbs.
 I thank the Lord for my little man and my prayer for him is that he will Glorify God in the way he uses his large physic and that he uses his determined personality to achieve great thanks for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment