Saturday, August 4, 2012

With Thanksgiving


As I look back over this year I am simply amazed at God's goodness and mercy to our family. There are so many of us and we are spread out across North America, yet he has allowed us to gather once again as a family, intact, to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday. Sometimes words cannot express quite accurately how I feel, but I am truly grateful that we were all together. Cameron and Joy were in Florida with their new little boy, Sawyer.

I am also so excited for the relationships that my children are building with their aunts and uncles and cousins. I know that I am definitely getting more and more sentimental each year. I just want my children to know their extended family, and grow up in a loving Christian environment.

Looking forward to the future family gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment